Lately Addie's hair has been getting really long, but just on the top of her head. And the last few days it has been really curly too. I've been wanting to try to do something with her hair for a while, but have been a little hesitant. For those who don't know, I had short hair during all of the important learn-how-to-do-hair years and so am lacking in the cute hair department. I feel bad for Addie because she is going to have a lot of experiments done on her hair. Ironically, I cut my hair short when I was little because I hated when my mom did my hair and I even remember telling her that I was not going to ever do that to my daughters. Hehe. Anyway, I decided to start the experimentation and let's just say that it's not going very well. Jason thought it looked ridiculous. Anyway, here are some of the attempts:
This was Jason's least favorite. I was going for the Pebbles look, but he just thought it was pretty silly looking.
This was a little better but very hard to get her thin hair in those things and Jason still thought it looked ridiculous . . .
. . . but Addie seemed to like it.
This is the best shot we had of the curls that just appeared on top of her head and we couldn't get rid of. This is also Addie's favorite face lately. We've come to realize that she's trying to imitate us (or make fun of us) when we give her really cheesy smiles.
5 comments:
Oh the things we do to our children...She is so cute! I love the last picture- Emilia does a variation of that same face and after reading your post I think she's imitating/making fun of me too I just hadn't realized before.
so cute! she's getting so big! I love the pigtails the best:)
What an adorable baby! Whose granddaughter is she, anyway?
Love, Mama K
What an adorable baby! Whose granddaughter is she, anyway?
Love, Mama K
I think that's the point of doing a baby's hair, to make them look silly, right? But not that I would know with a boy. I thought she looked cute with the two piggies :) And I LOVE her face in the last picture, what a goof!!
Post a Comment