The food! Thanks to everyone we had quite a selection of really good food, most of which was fried or generally unhealthy (that's the way we roll).
Of course we all ended up gathering around the food and didn't leave until we were stuffed.
We even had a special visitor! Even with his busy schedule, Santa was able to stop by for a few minutes and visit with each of the kids. Thanks Santa!
After Santa left, all the kids were trying to figure out where he went and watched out the window for a few minutes to see if they could spot his sleigh.
All the kids (plus Deanna, minus Kenley) totally engrossed in the candy Santa had just given them.
Totally unplanned Opposite-Mother-Daughter Coordination. Not a very good picture for anybody, but you get the point.
Our Christmas pajamas. I made them this year (except the t-shirts, obviously) and I was pleasantly surprised that everything fit as well as they did. I had fun and learned a lot in the process.

I also made this robe to go with Addie's pajamas. If is definitely a little big, but that just means she can wear it longer, right?
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time.
The pjs turned out awesome. You are so talented. I think that it is awesome that you were able to do that. Way to go Jod.
Wow lil momma you are so crafty! That robe is so cute! I am glad that you had a good christmas.
It looks like you had a delightful Christmas. Nothing better than good food and good friends (unless it is family). We missed having you here.
Love the pajamas! I'm proud of you for keeping up the Dexter tradition. YOu all look so cute!
Way to go for sewing!! I want to be good at it but the last project I attempted failed miserably. Maybe I will try again this year.
13 days to go!!!! WOOT WOOT! We will pray for you!
Post a Comment