One thing we decided to do to cheer ourselves up about not getting to Virginia until right before Christmas was to wear our Christmas pajamas on the plane. It was Christmas Eve afterall. So, we opened them in the morning and wore them all day.
The little guys got a ton of comments about their cute outfits. One of the flight attendants even suggested that Dexter get out and push to help us get there faster. Everyone loved the cape. No one said anything about my cute outfit. Rude.
4 comments:
You guys are so cool!!
Way to find the silver lining and use the opportunity to wear pajamas all day! I love the cape. All little boys deserve to own a pair of super hero jammies with a cape on them.
No one said anything because they were jealous of how cute you are.
I love that you wore your Jammie's on the plane! I agree with Krystal, they were just too jealous to say anything.
Post a Comment